• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was cool demo going on this morning at the Dunk (as opposed to the sad demo across the street). They had a big machine smashing windows in the upper level. You can see new walls have been constructed at either end of the front to make the front facade one straight wall, bye bye Klingon Battle Cruiser.

There was cool demo going on this morning at the Dunk (as opposed to the sad demo across the street). They had a big machine smashing windows in the upper level. You can see new walls have been constructed at either end of the front to make the front facade one straight wall, bye bye Klingon Battle Cruiser.

so does that mean they're actually replacing the ugly brown windows? i was really hoping that would be part of it.

so does that mean they're actually replacing the ugly brown windows? i was really hoping that would be part of it.

You can see what the new glass looks like on the new addition over the alley behind the Hilton. You can see from Atwells looking across the top of the Hilton garage.

Again no photos (I'm soooo lazy on photo taking lately, but I have quite a few sitting on my computer that I need to get a time to sit down and post), but glass has gone up on the skybridge portion of the Dunk. It is interesting, the connection to the Convention Center is at a different level than the Dunk, so the bridge has a ramp in it. The glass is opaque to hide the ramp and ramps down itself, with little pieces of opaqueness floating around the rest of the glass. Interesting look.

...the connection to the Convention Center is at a different level than the Dunk, so the bridge has a ramp in it. The glass is opaque to hide the ramp and ramps down itself, with little pieces of opaqueness floating around the rest of the glass. Interesting look.

Wow, sounds fascinating! Can't wait to take a look...

- Garris

Archived