Greenville Mall

motonenterprises

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, this is kinda off topic from the last few pages but I have posted some pictures of Greenville Mall on my photo site. Here is the link to the album. And some other things that the photos cannot show:

1. The AC has either died or been turned off in the Food Court / Dillard's wing.

2. There are buckets and trash cans to catch water from leaks throughout the mall.

3. Oriental Express is the only restraunt still open (they are also buying many of the tables and chairs in the Food Court)

4. Occasionaly, eerie 80's music echos through the mall (i never recall music anytime before in that mall)

5. Fixtures are disappearing in connection to the fixture sale (imagine that ... )

6. There are pamplets (sp?) detailing the closing dates of the remaining tennants

7. And lastly, the 1 lonely security guard dosent seem to care about anything but shoplifting. I say this because he just walked past us when we were playing in the foutains

So, its kinda sad but thats the way the parking lot crumbles ...

Well, this is kinda off topic from the last few pages but I have posted some pictures of Greenville Mall on my photo site. Here is the link to the album. And some other things that the photos cannot show:

1. The AC has either died or been turned off in the Food Court / Dillard's wing.

2. There are buckets and trash cans to catch water from leaks throughout the mall.

3. Oriental Express is the only restraunt still open (they are also buying many of the tables and chairs in the Food Court)

4. Occasionaly, eerie 80's music echos through the mall (i never recall music anytime before in that mall)

5. Fixtures are disappearing in connection to the fixture sale (imagine that ... )

6. There are pamplets (sp?) detailing the closing dates of the remaining tennants

7. And lastly, the 1 lonely security guard dosent seem to care about anything but shoplifting. I say this because he just walked past us when we were playing in the foutains

So, its kinda sad but thats the way the parking lot crumbles ...

Did you take any pics? We need to get photos before the wrecking ball arrives and work starts on Magnolia Town Center.

Didn't know if this info has been posted yet, but I heard today from a friend who rents space at Palmetto Home & Garden that they are moving to the Grand Furniture building on Laurens Road. The move will be around August/September.

Too bad they can't move the Greenville Mall structure to an area that needs some new life, like Pleasantburg or Laurens Road areas. Oh well, hopefully the new construction on the site will be first class. To tear down something like Greenville Mall, one would think that it will be awesome.

Yes; Grand Home Furnishings left nearly four years ago when it left upstate South Carolina altogether.

If Palmetto Home & Garden moves into the vacant Grand Home Furnishings and the current widening of Woodruff Road, a left turn signal from in-to-town bound Laurens Road traffic into Pep Boys will be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived