MIAMI | Downtown, Brickell, Omni, Edgewater

bobliocatt

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the original Met3... I wasn't fond of the top.

BTW, I just added 1550 Biscayne to the Google Earth map...

1550biscayne1bz.jpg

That area is going to be crazy with the Pace Park cluster (1800 Club, Opera, Quantum, Portico), the 6 Omni towers, all the Herald Towers, the 744ft 1490 Biscayne....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant really tell what this is from the picture. i dont know if this is old or if its still a go or if its just proposed. just wondering if any one knows what this is a rendering of.

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img...=heatstreet.jpg

That was a proposed entertainment/residential development for the backside of the American Airlines Arena. I think those plans fell through... Right now, there's still some land behind the Bongo's on the water. I'm sure it'll get developed one day, only a matter of time.

About the Freedom Tower project, I'm not that upset. Hopefully we'll get to see what this redesign looks like. I think it'll be alright, and better than what's currently at that site...

well i saw the redesign,its not really a redesign,its just that the base or pedestal is all glass now,and the orientation of the tower was changed---similiar to the orientation of ten museum,so it will look slimmer on the skyline.

i just stumbled across a rendering of platinum on the bay:

d1_img1.jpg

some more renderings

New renderings of Lima:

limaphotomontageweb.jpg

Newestlima1web.jpg

newestlima2web.jpg

DuPont Towers now EPIC Residences & Hotel web site is open for business

epic014mq.jpg

par11xq.jpg

Any updates on the 756 foot Paramount Park? When are they starting sales?

Mansiana will be replacing Fantasy of the Ocean I guess. I had wondered what that "Mansiana" project on the Kobi Karp website was. Here's the rendering:

Mansiana1.jpg

Mansiana2.jpg

a couple new renderings of 1101 brickell from karp's site:

1101brickell33gd.jpg

1101brickell40pi.jpg

& some color renderings of brickell citi centre from arquitectonica's site:

brickellciticentre30wb.jpg

brickellciticentre7vk.jpg

brickellciticentre22gn.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Archived