49er

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ And for those of you that dont get out much... :P

5-5-06

5-05-06005.jpg

5-05-06009.jpg

I know this may sound corny but I stopped looking at picture updates on the ave and trademark about 3 weeks ago. So whenever I would cruise through to see other developments and either one popped up I would close my eyes or scroll really quickly so I didn't see the progress. I guess I am just waiting for real vertical progress before checking in for updates everyday.

I know this may sound corny but I stopped looking at picture updates on the ave and trademark about 3 weeks ago. So whenever I would cruise through to see other developments and either one popped up I would close my eyes or scroll really quickly so I didn't see the progress. I guess I am just waiting for real vertical progress before checking in for updates everyday.

Better put me on your ignore list then :P

I would assume they are testing...making sure the color and other qualities are acceptable before they sink several hundred thousand into glass.

Yeah, The last thing we need is another Arlington :P

A2

A few shots from today. The windows look great. Keep in mind, they're only up to the 11/12th floors out of 28.

Uptown520001.jpg

Uptown520002.jpg

Uptown520003.jpg

Uptown520004.jpg

Uptown520005.jpg

Uptown520030.jpg

Uptown520031.jpg

That is more like it. I will check back in month to see the progress. Now I am going to check out the AVE.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived