Trademark

49er

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, Furman doesn't seem to resort to flashy sales tactics like Vue and Avenue. Vue and Avenue ads are plastered all over the local rags. You wont find too many for TM. I don't even think he has a dedicated sales office like the others (Vue, Avenue, Citiden) do.

Secondly, I see a close correlation on this board between project height and level of interest. Which is natural considering this board was derived from "skyscraper" city.

Thirdly, the Vue and Avenue developers are newcomers to Charlotte. Furman has been here for awhile. The novelty factor can work to the advantage of the new kids on the block.

As far as amenities? Not sure, but I think the Vue blows everyone away. However I think TM is a higher quality product than Avenue, just my opinion. General rule of thumb: you get what you pay for.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Trademark has a sales office, how much condos there will cost, etc?

By the way do you folks think Trademark will be able live up to the splendour of its next door neighbor, the Carillon? IMO the Carillion is Charlotte's most underrated high rise. If Tradmark works well visually with the Carillion, the two together should be a slendid sight to behold~~

Does anyone know if Trademark has a sales office, how much condos there will cost, etc?

By the way do you folks think Trademark will be able live up to the splendour of its next door neighbor, the Carillon? IMO the Carillion is Charlotte's most underrated high rise. If Tradmark works well visually with the Carillion, the two together should be a slendid sight to behold~~

Charlotteman, here is a link for you

http://www.carolinahome.com/findHome/resul...FTOKEN=68157707

The website has the sales info. http://www.blvdcentro.com

Does anyone have any reflections on what Trademark will look like juxtaposed with the Carillon? We all see the pics on their website, but I just can't seem to visualize how Trademark will look in its setting. i.e. how its exterior colors will work with Carillon's colors etc

The density the two will produce should be nice:)

It is hard to say, as we only have the computer renderings to go by. Trademark will be bright white stucco, compared to Carillon's brown stone.

Carillon is inspired by old themes, like, a carillon and church steeple. Trademark seem more inspired by modern themes like airplanes.

Because they are the same general mass, these two buildings will be somewhat of a pair, but they will be vastly different architecturally.

Thanks for your reflections dubone:)

What you mentioned is exactly what I was thinking about---how the bright white exterior of Trademark will look beside the Carillon. To my eye the Carillon is a masterpiece. I just hope Trademark will accentuate it's location nicely. It looks to me like there will be a spire, I assume lit at night (?)

• 3 weeks later...

It is hard to say, as we only have the computer renderings to go by. Trademark will be bright white stucco, compared to Carillon's brown stone.

Carillon is inspired by old themes, like, a carillon and church steeple. Trademark seem more inspired by modern themes like airplanes.

Because they are the same general mass, these two buildings will be somewhat of a pair, but they will be vastly different architecturally.

Do you know its going to be white, or are you just looking at the renderings? I always thought this building had grey stucco which i think would made it look better than bright white. I'd actually be pretty disappointed if it was white.

Archived