Trademark

49er

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$300/psf for residential versus $240/psf for office....they think the demand is there....I'm a little disappointed because I really want to see the office market grow uptown, but I understand the logic, plus it works much better if in fact the building only has 2 elevators.

Edit....oh yeah, it's still the same height.

$300/psf for residential versus $240/psf for office....they think the demand is there....I'm a little disappointed because I really want to see the office market grow uptown, but I understand the logic, plus it works much better if in fact the building only has 2 elevators.

Edit....oh yeah, it's still the same height.

My opinion is that the office market will grow at a the same pace regardless, so if the offices don't go in Trademark, then they will go somewhere else. :)

My opinion is that the office market will grow at a the same pace regardless, so if the offices don't go in Trademark, then they will go somewhere else. :)

Looks to me that 2nd and 3rd floors were built to be office. When I walked by the site last week there was a sizeable opening in the middle between these two floors that looked like a place to put a large open staircase.

Now, I don't know if this has been mentioned, I haven't read all 17 some odd pages on this project, however, the first thing I noticed about this building is its close proximity to the Carillon building. Is it not blocking any sort of view you might have had of the city? I would think they would have built this a couple blocks over where you can actually see downtown instead of some guy shuffling papers in his office.

I don't think they have that many condos that primarily face across Poplar. They either face across Trade (diagonally to the N Tryon skyline), or out the back facing across 4th (diagonally to the S Tryon skyline and the Panther's Stadium).

I don't think they have that many condos that primarily face across Poplar. They either face across Trade (diagonally to the N Tryon skyline), or out the back facing across 4th (diagonally to the S Tryon skyline and the Panther's Stadium).

We are moving into a "larger" condo in this building with lots of frontage on Trade with about a 10-15 degree angle across the face of this part of the building slanted towards Trade and Tryon. Lots of center city views. Our side windows allow us to watch the guy shuffling paper in the Carillon Bld. Hopefully we will get some input on the hiring of paper shufflers.

We are moving into a "larger" condo in this building with lots of frontage on Trade with about a 10-15 degree angle across the face of this part of the building slanted towards Trade and Tryon. Lots of center city views. Our side windows allow us to watch the guy shuffling paper in the Carillon Bld. Hopefully we will get some input on the hiring of paper shufflers.

there used to be a modelling agency in the carillon bldg. that can't be be bad.

• 2 weeks later...

No, maybe one more floor than that but that is it. There was one floor that if you are facing the front of the building has a slight curve to it on the left side, which in the rendering of the building is right above the big section of glass; it is where the first balcony on the left side of the building is. They were doing some exterior work as well, like putting vertical metal framing on the front of the building.

I want to correct myself from something I posted earlier. There still will be two stories of office space. Blvd Centro and other companies currently located in their building on East Blvd. will relocate to one floor, and the other floor will be for lease.

Also....they have started putting glass in on the 2nd floor.....check it out, it's a pretty sweet shade of blue.

Archived