Carolina Panthers

I can't believe they can still win the division, the Steelers handed them a gift today and hopefully Chicago does tomorrow. And hopefully next week so do my terrible Browns.

7-8-1  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha.  I can't believe we can still host a playoff game.  Unreal.

That wasn't the prettiest of wins yesterday, but a win is a win... Now on to #BeatJohnnyFootball

:( this is going to be an interesting game for me. On the one hand, I need to root for my hometeam, BUT on the other hand the Browns are out of the playoffs and the Panthers can get home field.....gooooooo Brownthers?

• Like 1

Carolina is now 1st in the NFC South. 

New Orleans lost to Atlanta today, so now Atlanta and Carolina will play each other in a winner-take-all NFC South championship game.  If the Panthers win next week, it will be the first time in team history they have gone to the playoffs in back-to-back seasons.

Also be the first time a team has won the NFC South in back to back years, wow the Browns are bad lol

In other "firsts," Cam is now the winningest Heisman quarterback vs other previous Heisman winning QB's. This win makes 4 for Cam, the previous record was held by Testeverde, Sam Bradford, and Staubach at 3.

Cam has now defeated Carson Palmer, Bradford, RG3, and now Mr Football. Bring back Tebow!

Although, in all honesty, Manziel going down was the worst thing that could happen to the Panthers in this game and they still managed to pull it off. I'm aggravated that I will be stuck in Charlotte next week so I can't make it to the game in Atlanta this year.

Atlanta should really just let us win though. That way somebody will FINALLY break the NFC South curse!

One thing I will say I was impressed with, was the large contingency of Panthers fans at the Georgia Dome today. I knew of truckloads of people that went just based on tailgaters I'm friends with. Everytime Kuechly made a tackle you heard a loud "LUUUUUUUKE" chant. And when the Panthers scored it was loud. Way to represent Carolinas...

• Like 1

I have real conflict. I have tickets to the game, do I fly BACK to Charlotte after just leaving...

I have flown down for 4 games and we are 1-3 in those games, those are games I ONLY flew down for, this includes last years awful game against the 49ers

Edited by Guest

I have a winning record in games I have attended over the last few years, but I have ascertained that it has no effect on they're ability to win :P. I'm looking forward to partying in Uptown/south end all day and hopefully celebrating our first Playoff Win in almost a decade.

Okay...I have to say it...don't get mad but Panthers fans seem to be huge bandwagon fans. We had the poorest ratings tv wise all year long. Now all of a sudden we make the playoffs and tickets sell out in 15 minutes? The Atlanta game was the highest tv rating for Charlotte this year. Come on Panthers fan, support our team no matter what!!! I only missed 3 games on tv all season! End of rant!!! lol