Nashville College & University Expansion

smeagolsfree

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

Belmont University welcome corner at 12th Ave. South and Wedgwood is finished.

Belmont Univ, 12 South Entrance, Aug 23, 2021, 1.jpeg

Belmont Univ, 12 South Entrance, Aug 23, 2021, 2.jpeg

Belmont Univ, 12 South Entrance, Aug 23, 2021, 3.jpeg

I can't tell what kind of tree they planted in the middle but I really hope they paid attention to the selection.  So many landscapers just pull from their list of go-to trees and don't put enough thought into it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, victory said:

This is a beautiful venue! Starting next year, I'll be taking my daughter on some college tours. Vanderbilt was already on the list, but now Belmont is on the radar, as well.

If you'd like to talk Belmont, there are a few alum in the Nashville UP group and all three of my children are alum, as are my son- and daughter-in-law.  I'm happy to chat with you and help if I can.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr_Bond said:

If you'd like to talk Belmont, there are a few alum in the Nashville UP group and all three of my children are alum, as are my son- and daughter-in-law.  I'm happy to chat with you and help if I can.

Thank you so very much! I will reach out as we get a little closer. I live in SC, and my daughter and I will most likely come to Nashville next October for the SC-Vandy football game, with the intent of also doing a campus tour, or perhaps (if they do this) allowing her to shadow a student for a day. Ditto for Belmont. Thank you for your kindness.  

• Like 2