Courtside

Southend

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool.

The brick parking deck is now the only part that is out of place :).

I didn't realize until I walked by on Friday that they had clad that wall at the corner of 6th and Caldwell (the one with the spire at the top) with a metallic siding like the arena.

Also, I have heard a couple of people say that the new windows on the back were just decorative, and I actually thought that until the other day. They actually did punch those windows through to the inside in the Y tower. The other day the lights were on inside, and they definitely were all lit up. I'm satisfied with how it has all turned out.

Somebody should post a photo of the 505 address sign. It is pretty cool.

Got some pics while at Courtside. It was a crappy day and the windows in this place are still caked with sawdust and sheetrock dust so not great pics, but its a look inside. The upper floors (where I took the pics, 15 and 17th) have a lot of work left to complete. The lower floors are pretty much done, unfortunetly I didn't have time to take any down there. I just wanted to get to the top...

15th floor

A look out the back toward Eliz. This is a balcony with AC units on it.

Courtside2-22-06002.jpg

View out one of the corner units

Courtside2-22-06004.jpg

Courtside2-22-06005.jpg

Arg, Switch Bldg.

Courtside2-22-06008.jpg

Courtside2-22-06009.jpg

17th Floor

View out back toward M street

Courtside2-22-06015.jpg

Skylights in penthouse

Courtside2-22-06017.jpg

View down on Arena

Courtside2-22-06018.jpg

Courtside2-22-06019.jpg

Penthouse balcony

Courtside2-22-06021.jpg

Courtside2-22-06025.jpg

Apparently I'm affraid of heights because I coundn't take this pic, had to reach over with the camera and do it blind, lol.

Courtside2-22-06024.jpg

Levine Wasteland, lets hope TWELVE kickstarts this project.

Courtside2-22-06022.jpg

View of uptown

Courtside2-22-06026.jpg

First ward from the window at the end of the hall

Courtside2-22-06029.jpg

Govt. district/2nd ward

Courtside2-22-06034.jpg

Elizabeth (fuzzy)

Courtside2-22-06035.jpg

Look down on Court6

Courtside2-22-06036.jpg

Got some pics while at Courtside. It was a crappy day and the windows in this place are still caked with sawdust and sheetrock dust so not great pics, but its a look inside. The upper floors (where I took the pics, 15 and 17th) have a lot of work left to complete. The lower floors are pretty much done, unfortunetly I didn't have time to take any down there. I just wanted to get to the top...

That penthouse has one heck of a view. Did they happen to mention whether they passed their permitting inspection yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived