CONSTRUCTION THREAD: 98 East McBee

g-man430

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Peacock has been added to the Build Central New Hotel Construction database, so all signs point that construction is just around the corner. This is a pay service to view all the info, and seeing as how I don't work with the hospitality industry, I'm not paying. There may be some you out there who receive this service and can enlighten us on the construction details from the entry.

Here is the link:

http://www.hotel-online.com/News/PR2007_1s...ildCentral.html

^^^Why does everybody keep bashing me on here? Jeez. It's really starting to piss me off. I post a ton of information along with pictures on here and all I do is get bashed for it. :angry: If it has to do with what I said about you guys to metro'm then i'm sorry and i've said that over and over again. If it's because I disagree with you guys on lots of things then I won't state my opinions anymore.

^^^Why does everybody keep bashing me on here? Jeez. It's really starting to piss me off. I post a ton of information along with pictures on here and all I do is get bashed for it. :angry: If it has to do with what I said about you guys to metro'm then i'm sorry and i've said that over and over again. If it's because I disagree with you guys on lots of things then I won't state my opinions anymore.

Lighten up, man. I was not bashing you. I was joking about the "bulldozer that has been there longer than mankind" (a caption of one of your earlier photos that I thought was very funny). I was trying to be humorous - as in, if it doesn't look like they have made much visible progress, perhaps they will have at least moved the bulldozer. Understand now?

Lighten up, man. I was not bashing you. I was joking about the "bulldozer that has been there longer than mankind" (a caption of one of your earlier photos that I thought was very funny). I was trying to be humorous - as in, if it doesn't look like they have made much visible progress, perhaps they will have at least moved the bulldozer. Understand now?

Yes, I understand now. I didn't realize you were joking. That's my bad.

Ill probably feel it lightly since ill be just down the road at Mcbee station. They did a lot of blasting to loosen the granite up when we worked at riverplace, and you could lightly feel a rumble. Ill ride by there today before and after work to take a looksy.

Archived