Soleil Center I & II at Crabtree

durham_rtp

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it says "Flash" expect to be impressed. Seriously.

I've been trying to figure out what the checkered pattern on the glass looks like, and I think I've put my finger on it. It makes Glen-Tree look like it's clad in solar panels. Particularly in that comparison graphic. What do you think? Am I the only one who sees it?

• 3 months later...

actuallly...theve already started demolishment of the hotel thats in the spot where the Glen-Tree is a few months ago, I think back in december...not sure. But It was on Wral. Ill try to get a link

I drive by there every workday on Edwards Mill/Creedmore and I usually take a peak over at the Glentree. Not much has changed over there. No real signs of demolition.

JB

Does anyone else have doubts about the project even happening?

I've heard these guys are less than reliable even in dealing in smaller investments, and this is obviously much larger than anything they have attempted to date. It seems the demolition is already behind schedule according to the estimates I heard late last year during the council meetings.

Archived