Changes at 50 Monroe?

GRDadof3

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's what I'd like to see on that block.

A_Romored_Development_by_tamias6.jpg

Click here if graphic dosen't load

Topping out at 400 feet to the roof with a 100' spire for a total height of 500', this rendering would be a dramatic backdrop for Rosa Park Circle and the new GRAM and put a focus on to the heart of Downtown. No matter if this mystery project is real or not it doesn't hurt to dream big.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, it's good to hear something is still going on with 50 Monroe. :thumbsup: I had also heard that Macatawa Bank didn't want to leave 126 Ottawa until that makeover was finished, so that RDV would have an easier time finding another tenant there (or that the makeover was somehow timed with Macatawa's departure) :dontknow:

I think that the most important part to pay attention to in the blog article is that macatawa is committed to doing something at the old custer site and some details are all that is left.

Hmm....

I like the little quote that mentions other tenants. Wonder what that could mean. :whistling:

I think that the most important part to pay attention to in the blog article is that macatawa is committed to doing something at the old custer site and some details are all that is left.

Hmm....

I like the little quote that mentions other tenants. Wonder what that could mean. :whistling:

Archived