Queensbridge Collective - 1 tower, maybe 2

CarolinaDaydreamin

On 6/14/2023 at 5:26 PM, RANYC said:

Thanks for that.  Honestly, I get frustrated at times and my first instinct is to rush to judgment about local government's incompetence.  The reality is that government executives are heavily involved in the day to day operation of complex systems with a multitude of binding constraints, conflicting stakeholders, and myriad and at times conflicting objectives.  The operational challenge before them is, frankly, far more difficult than what happens for most roles on the private side in corporate America.  And they're dealing with our complaint and fastidiousness for a fraction of the pay.  Our sucking makes their job suck.

You’re right to be frustrated. The system could work better! Nothing wrong with letting out some of that frustration. All you said is true. It is difficult especially with the limited staff they have access to there in that facility.

• Like 2

That’s excellent news.  

Is work only being performed on the part of the site that’s east of College St.?  Is the Cabaret part of the site between Tryon, College, and Morehead still not roped off?

I’ll be there in two weeks for a Charlotte FC game and look forward to seeing it.

4427AA6B-7E11-4DF4-A6C1-68A08B2A8EC6.jpeg

Edited by SydneyCarton

1 hour ago, DonkeyKong said:

The Uptown Cabaret closes July 2nd.  Things are happening!

Thanks

27 minutes ago, go_vertical said:

Only about half of the College st portion ( the half closest to Tryon) is closed off.  This allows patrons of UC to exit there and make their way towards Morehead.  Last I saw there was no fencing up along Morehead, Tryon, and that half section of the College spur alongside UC.

Edit: made a quick illustration.

4427AA6B-7E11-4DF4-A6C1-68A08B2A8EC6.thumb.jpeg.45ce1370b6be46b6137e9058f649d84e.jpg

Thank you!

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1