Queensbridge Collective - 1 tower, maybe 2

CarolinaDaydreamin

15 hours ago, KJHburg said:

this office tower is in flux in terms of its size but remember the first 10 floors are parking or the ground floor so office really starts at 11th floor. 

Nonetheless,  if it really ends up at 48 floors it would more than likely become the third or fourth tallest in the city. Also, 38 floors of office would still be insane in this economy. That would be the most since Duke Energy Center putting it above Duke Plaza and BOAT.

Also have you or @CLTdevelopment heard anything about the residential changing? I don't believe that it has ever been shown at 44 floors. I assumed that the reduction to 42 was largely due to Riverside not wanting the residential tower to be noticeably taller than the office tower but obviously that wouldn't be an issue if the office building has grown. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, CLT Development said:

Just want to say that I'll eat every single entree at Seoul Food, my least favorite Charlotte restaurant, in one sitting if this is a 48-floor building and if the two phases take 2-2.5 years. If there was even a chance of this building being that tall, they would have never reduced it on their website, in the media, and in every public-facing leasing document available. Marketing a building isn't done by showing it at its shortest possible point, its shown at the tallest.

The residential has been announced as 45 floors (including the lack of 13)

Well, just to be sure, would you mind going down there and talking to the guy QC talked to just so we can clear this up?  

Also, I thought I was the only one who doesn’t like Seoul…:sick:

21 minutes ago, CLT Development said:

Just want to say that I'll eat every single entree at Seoul Food, my least favorite Charlotte restaurant, in one sitting if this is a 48-floor building and if the two phases take 2-2.5 years. If there was even a chance of this building being that tall, they would have never reduced it on their website, in the media, and in every public-facing leasing document available. Marketing a building isn't done by showing it at its shortest possible point, its shown at the tallest.

The residential has been announced as 45 floors (including the lack of 13)

Believe me, I am not getting my hopes up on the office. As I said before, I think the only way this would make any sense is if they found a massive anchor tenant, whether that be someone new or US Bank drastically increasing the amount of space they were looking for (even then it would still be shocking). As for the residential I was saying that I have never seen it listed at 44 stories specifically.  Also was the floor count brought back to 45? I thought that they had reduced it to 42.  

I was mostly speculating out of boredom but hopefully we'll be getting a CLT Development food challenge video in a couple years. One can always dream. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SMSRedux said:

Was unaware there was a construction cam set up for this so posting for others who may have been in the same boat.

https://app.oxblue.com/cameras/42d116b1f798f1dbd5d4cc9cda269e21?openlink=clarkconstruction/underconstruction

Great find and looks like atop Vantage Southend 

Now we can check on progress hourly if we want. 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...