Foundry Park - CoStar HQ

georgeglass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, eandslee said:

Hopeful this tower crane is constructed this weekend!

Actually, it looks like the second tower crane is going up now!

image.thumb.png.028def20d224de2b0ce581ca55e16b74.png

Nice shot! The TV6 skycam is going to be a fantastic vantage point to see the construction of the CoStar tower from a distance. I'd like to see what the TV-8 weather cam has, if they're still pointing the one at the War Memorial toward downtown.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brent114 said:

Snapped this about two hours ago…

2AED297C-9126-4764-AB82-40B23AE1F456.jpeg

Wow!  Super nice shot!  Thanks for posting - this is looking like a real big construction site now!  Nice!

All in the downtown area - keep the photos coming today as progress is made!  Thanks a ton!

14 minutes ago, I miss RVA said:

Nice shot! The TV6 skycam is going to be a fantastic vantage point to see the construction of the CoStar tower from a distance. I'd like to see what the TV-8 weather cam has, if they're still pointing the one at the War Memorial toward downtown.

This camera is looking too far to the left to see the new/second crane going up.  Kinda sucks - I'm so wanting the view to move to the right just a bit more....

1 hour ago, eandslee said:

Wow!  Super nice shot!  Thanks for posting - this is looking like a real big construction site now!  Nice!

All in the downtown area - keep the photos coming today as progress is made!  Thanks a ton!

This camera is looking too far to the left to see the new/second crane going up.  Kinda sucks - I'm so wanting the view to move to the right just a bit more....

The TV-8 cam from the War Memorial?

This isn’t CoStar related, but this is in the same area (we probably need to start a new thread for it), but do you all suppose that this tent is for a groundbreaking for the Richmond Amphitheater or something else?

IMG_5319.jpeg

4 minutes ago, eandslee said:

This isn’t CoStar related, but this is in the same area (we probably need to start a new thread for it), but do you all suppose that this tent is for a groundbreaking for the Richmond Amphitheater or something else?

IMG_5319.jpeg

Just saw that the Folk Festival is scheduled for next weekend…maybe it’s for that?

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 12:35 PM, eandslee said:

That’s correct. Here’s the link:

https://www.wric.com/weather/

Looks like the link to the actual live cam that we thought had been turned off is actually still working! Rumors of that link's untimely demise have been greatly exaggerated. They're showing the Rockett's cam - it's really grainy and there's a notable lack of color (see screen cap below). But it's live and working.

Check it out. 

https://www.wric.com/weather/live-snow-sleet-freezing-rain-in-downtown-richmond/

Screenshot (3254).png

Edited by I miss RVA