Foundry Park - CoStar HQ

georgeglass

2 hours ago, eandslee said:

Love to see the two cranes, but that’s a new angle I haven’t seen before!  Great work!

Unquestionably the vantage point is from Manchester. I'd be curious to know where in Manchester.

@CitiWalker- from where did you snap these photos?

Edited by I miss RVA

1 hour ago, CitiWalker said:

I friend sent me pictures from the Costar building.

Sweet!! Thanks for clarifying that, @CitiWalker.

Hey @wrldcoupe4-- good call!! Methinks that YOU, kind sir, are in line for some silver hardware this week from your friends at RVA/UP for your astute eagle eye in nailing the location of the photo. Well done!  image.png.dc04569b04e53bcd23919aaeddb58288.png

21 minutes ago, Shakman said:

It looks like the jibs are long enough for just two.  I hope I'm wrong.  

In looking at the photo from above the Folk Festival, those jibs look extra long (almost disproportionately so) - so yeah, I agree. I'm thinking the extra-long jibs were used to keep the crane count to two (and to save on construction costs, no doubt).

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gexckos said:

WOW!!! Great find, @Gexckos! Just amazing what folks are doing today with drone photography.

Needless to say - such a great find as this deserves an equally great (and prestigious!) award: an OFFICIAL RVA/UP "YOU DA MAN!!" Silver Port-a-Potty Trophy. Well done!! Very much deserved for finding this fantastic photo of downtown.

Man - I just now noticed - you're only six posts into the burn and already you've earned your first piece of RVA/UP silver hardware! Mazal Tov!!!

image.png.f8b171e0d6556ade4b5a1710d62ae914.png

Edited by I miss RVA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gexckos said:

Amazing find, @Gexckos!! Wow - stunning model.

My friend, you've earned some prestigious RVA/UP silver hardware for this awesome find! Well done!

image.png.0ed9f11f8ba76d06d9ab834a3cf2d3db.png

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Child2021 said:

Anyone else thinks that Costar might develop another tall building in the near future, rather than long term? I'm thinking later on in the decade, if they keep on growing at a rapid pace. 

Anything's possible. If they keep growing exponentially, and if they outstrip the space in the new building, then perhaps they'll build something additional -- maybe downtown, maybe in Manchester sometime later in the decade. Just a layman's guess.

What do our gurus think? @wrldcoupe4& @upzoningisgood- what say you?

8 hours ago, I miss RVA said:

Anything's possible. If they keep growing exponentially, and if they outstrip the space in the new building, then perhaps they'll build something additional -- maybe downtown, maybe in Manchester sometime later in the decade. Just a layman's guess.

What do our gurus think? @wrldcoupe4& @upzoningisgood- what say you?

Yep I do. 

• Thanks 1