Harbor Heights Progress

vdogg

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any of us realize the visual impact this building will have on the skyline when it's completed. If we're this giddy over a crane just think how we'll be with the finished product. With it being roughly 10 stories shorter than the Dom. Tower and having about 60,000 more sq. ft., it's sure to make a statement.

what? Short and Fat? Did I say that? :huh:

49 piles driven last week.

PS - does this mean anything to any project???

"7 pm - 7 am, November 7th - 21st, City Hall Avenue will be closed between Granby and Monticello. Detour West bound Monticello to Market to Granby. Detour East bound Granby to Tazewell to Monticello to City Hall."

might be them getting ready for the Christmas parade with decorations or some kind of utility thing.

"7 pm - 7 am, November 7th - 21st, City Hall Avenue will be closed between Granby and Monticello. Detour West bound Monticello to Market to Granby. Detour East bound Granby to Tazewell to Monticello to City Hall."

I don't know, russ could be right. But that is in the area of the Trader Tower construction.

i just wanted to make sure it wasn't like the start of the Hilton being constructed or anything!

Nah, the Hilton is bordered by Plume, Granby, and Main. If you see Concord Street or Martins Lane being closed for good then you know it's time. Those two streets cut right through where Hilton is going.

OH, yeah of course. that makes sense. i just wanted to make sure it wasn't like the start of the Hilton being constructed or anything! :thumbsup:

:rofl: That would be great of course. This has been such a huge month for Norfolk already I'm afraid to ask for anything else :lol: . Perhaps December.

Let's get the party started! :yahoo: I can't wait!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but if you could, could you not post so many unnecessary comments? i mean no offense at all, but simply that not all of us have fast internet, and sorting through all these new posts takes forever when there is one new post at the end of every topic. i do not mean to specifically pick on you, but this is a good example and it happens too much, like vdogg said. thanks for your understanding, and thanks for pointing it out vdogg. enjoy nyc!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but if you could, could you not post so many unnecessary comments? i mean no offense at all, but simply that not all of us have fast internet, and sorting through all these new posts takes forever when there is one new post at the end of every topic. i do not mean to specifically pick on you, but this is a good example and it happens too much, like vdogg said. thanks for your understanding, and thanks for pointing it out vdogg. enjoy nyc!

Thank you... I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but it's a bit much to go through all the new post and see one line "Rah-Rah" messages... and no, you're not the only one Lil Bear :blush:

Archived