Paramount Tower, 65-68 stories, approx. 750', 200 units, $240 million, Church Street Park

markhollin

As I said, I wish them the best. Time will tell. 

The only way to keep it this way is to keep events going all the time. BTW, do they have a dusk to dawn curfew in effect for the park? If so it may work, but if they do not get MPD to enforce that, then there will be issues.

Were there a lot of homeless outside of the library waiting to get in and if where were they waiting?

I was only there a short time, but didn't see any of the usual homeless folks hanging around.    I didn't go inside the library, though.   

I did, however, go in and check out Copper Branch, where the meet will be this Sat.    Looks awesome.    Can't wait to try it.      

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Unless a disaster happens in the park, probably so. You know, like the Homeless come in and all the sudden have a huge tent city and will not leave and Metro just says we are done.

That shouldn’t take long, maybe by winter?

• 5 weeks later...