Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

I will be glad to post it for you. Just let me know where ya want it posted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Guy. Would you put it in the Richmond Off-Topic thread? And while you're at it, why not put it on a Roanoke thread? I think they would like to see it as well, and credit vdogg and yourself. :)

Ahhh! Well, I was on page 9 I think it was last night and now its up to 15. It's like wildfire over there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is far too much for me to read through in that thread, nor am I sure I particularly want to anyway :lol: . I try to stay away from such topics while I'm on UP, I'm actually kinda surprised it was started here in the first place.

There is far too much for me to read through in that thread, nor am I sure I particularly want to anyway  :lol: . I try to stay away from such topics while I'm on UP, I'm actually kinda surprised it was started here in the first place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we were warned by monsoon not to get crazy with it or he would close it. :whistling:

we were warned by monsoon not to get crazy with it or he would close it. :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he needs to close it down :\ As strongly as I hold to my opinions, everyone in there holds to their opinions equally and I don't see any point in continuously running that argument around and around in circles. It's rather counterproductive... Also, people like Dale seem to be deliberately adding fuel to the fire just to keep the debate up when the debate is dead.... OY FREAKIN' VEY!

Edited by PeninsulaKiddo

Have you guys seen the thread, "Why are cities more liberal? That thread is just amazing. It seemingly went from overnight to now over 15 pages. I can't even seem to stay caught up! lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol there's no way I can enter the fray. I'd have to sit down and talk to someone about it instead because there are just way way way too many errors to count in there. From both sides.

Maybe if we do our meetup I'll give ya'll the rundown on my ideology lol

What I have noticed, though, was it definitely seemed to be a common theme to hear those of the "progressive" persuasion consistently referring to those who don't vote their way as being somehow undereducated or implied to be unintelligent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there are educated people on both sides but people look at things different or have different motives in the situation :wacko:

FYI My internet use may be sporadic for the next few days because that damn modem I got from from verizon that was supposed to last for a year lasted all of 2 months! As you can tell I am a little bit upset about this but they are supposed to be getting me a new one in the next few days. If you don't see me on for a little while you know why. :angry: