Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

That's me in the 5th floor SE corner office waving at you.  Keep your hands off my building. ; )  Been working out of this building for 19 years now. Kind of like the old girl.

Interesting.   ...and now I learn something these days.  never knew anyone personally who even had any association with that building.  (I have to be mindful then, that I might be under watch from above)

-==-

Edited by rookzie
  • Like 1

Mixed-use project targeted for Jefferson St, a couple of doors down from the Otey Center. 4 stories with 2-3 retail spaces, and apartments on the upper levels.  Nice to see something like this coming up on that side of Jefferson! https://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2015/1/20/jefferson_street_targeted_for_mixed_use_project

• Like 2

Mixed-use project targeted for Jefferson St, a couple of doors down from the Otey Center. 4 stories with 2-3 retail spaces, and apartments on the upper levels.  Nice to see something like this coming up on that side of Jefferson! https://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2015/1/20/jefferson_street_targeted_for_mixed_use_project

Well, that's a start.  That strip of upper Jefferson hasn't seen any development in quite a while, except for the Otey Center itself.

-==-

Tony sold the garage to the Specialized Parking Systems (old Central Park). The garage is being razed and replaced by surface parking. They are in talks to combine the property with the lot on the back side (9th North) and market the parcel but so far no luck.

I thought that was a property Tony G owned and once hinted he might build residential on it. You think there would have been rumors leaking out if anything were impending.

Is the Otey Center leased up? It seems to always have vacant spaces when I pass through.

We had bushes stolen from our reno at 1600 17th Ave N.

It happens pretty regularly actually. Especially when they've just been planted. 

Lots of stuff going on in Elizabeth Park and North Nashville as a whole. New construction on Delta that appears to be personal. Spec builds underway at 10th and Clay and on Arthur just south of Buchanan. Remodels ongoing on 10th Ave N, two on 17th Ave N, a really nice bungalow that appears to be near completion at Underwood and 21st. Another remodel on 12th between Clay and Cass.

The investor I work with is working on one on 22nd Ave N and we'll be starting another at 21st and Heiman Feb 1.

Odyssey Construction has a map on their website indicating they have about 6 properties they will be building new construction on between Buchanan and Metro Center.

We are closing on our remodel on 11th Ave N on Jan 30th at 262,400. 2100 square feet.