Gulch Union (Endeavor Demonbreun): 3 towers (20 story/329,000 s.f. office, twin 28 story residential buildings)

markhollin

3 minutes ago, OnePointEast said:

Why is this one taking much longer to rise than 5th+Broadway Office building? 

Apparently b/c it's going to be all concrete posts & floors instead of steel girders for the vertical portions. Garage pedestals take longer for this reason. 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Apparently b/c it's going to be all concrete posts & floors instead of steel girders for the vertical portions. Garage pedestals take longer for this reason. 

That's what I was thinking, too. I was following One Vanderbilt's progress over at Skyscraperpage, and it was impressive at the pace everything was built. 

• Like 2

thanks to another poster I found I did take a photo of this today.  Here you go.    Yes the garage is behind the glass which is great.   Here is a link to their website I just needed to reference for how much sq feet the office portion is  (330,000 sq ft)  https://www.gulchunion.com/

IMG_7088.JPG

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 4

On 11/25/2019 at 7:07 PM, rolly said:

Outstanding pictures. Thanks for sharing!  Crazy how much parking this thing has. But, that's the way it is until mass transit comes. 

I've been thinking the same thing for awhile now. It feels like half this building is just parking (it is a little less than half, but still!!). At least it will be screened away. I am wondering if this parking will serve a large portion of the other buildings in this overall development so those have less parking. One can hope i guess

• Like 3