Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

24 minutes ago, markhollin said:

The Manning (7 and 4 stories, 36 luxury condos, internal garages) at 120 Woodmont Blvd. announces that buyers will be closing on the purchase of their units this year.  The date when the buyers will move in will be announced soon. Each Manning unit can be customized and buyers have made changes, meaning more time than otherwise has been needed for completion.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/real-estate-notes-buyers-to-close-this-year-on-delayed-luxury-condos/article_2dbeaf8e-b49f-11ee-be25-37a916359663.html

Screen Shot 2024-01-16 at 2.23.40 PM.png

This is a prima example as to why condos are typically harder to develop than apartments. Endeavor's Gulch Union building should be interesting to see what kind of customization (if any) is allowed seeing as those are now condos.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

This is a prima example as to why condos are typically harder to develop than apartments. Endeavor's Gulch Union building should be interesting to see what kind of customization (if any) is allowed seeing as those are now condos.

These developers also seem to be not great.  Astounding how long this building has been under construction(approaching 3 years). There never seems to be anyone there when I drive by(frequently).  I have my doubts about a 2024 closing for these buyers. 

Edited by samsonh
  • Like 1

Abe's Garden Senior Care Center at 115 Woodmont Blvd. is going to build a $20 million, 33,894 sq. ft. addition.  ESa is the architect firm; R.C. Matthews is the contractor. 

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/green-hills-senior-care-center-plans-20m-addition/article_aa3e53e6-b57d-11ee-b848-bfe0805674f0.html

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 11.24.32 AM.png

• Like 1

Harmon West Nashville  on 30 undeveloped forested acres at 616 Old Hickory Blvd. (just south of I-40) has had an alteration to its plan for the third time. It will now include 173 townhomes. Crescent Communities is the developer. It is unclear if it will still include the 170 room hotel and 18,000 sq. ft. of commercial space.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/real-estate-notes-planned-edgehill-project-progresses/article_ea22f81a-b648-11ee-ac88-3f654b49d195.html

1738883288_HarmonWestNashvilleJan192024sitediagram.png

716879729_HarmonWestNashvilleJan192024sitemap.png

• Like 4

Foundry Commercial out of Orlando has purchased two sites with a cumulative 28.2 acres at 6311 and 6401 Centennial Blvd. for $12.7 million to build an industrial facility.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2024/01/26/gbt-realty-west-end-rpm-living-foundary-nations.html

And behind theNashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/national-real-estate-firm-buys-in-the-nations/article_13c43b20-bbbc-11ee-b332-bbe0348d9133.html

402873273_ScreenShot2024-01-26at1_06_37PM.png

• Sad 2

Walter Davis Homes (3 stories, 30 homes?) update: this development is not on the map; might also include townhomes. First two homes are topped-out.  

Looking north from Dr. Walter S. Davis Blvd., just west of 39th Ave. North:

Walter Davis Townhomes, Jan 27, 2024, 1.jpeg

Looking SW from Dr. Walter S. Davis Blvd., just north of Tigerbelle Drive:

Walter Davis Townhomes, Jan 27, 2024, 2.jpeg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Comfort Inn (5 stories, 104 rooms) update: cladding complete.

Looking NW from Old Hickory Blvd.,  1/4 block south of I-40 interchange:

Comfort Inn, Old Hickory Pike:I-40, Jan 27, 2024, 1.jpeg

Looking SW from Old Hickory Blvd.,  1/8 block south of I-40 interchange:

Comfort Inn, Old Hickory Pike:I-40, Jan 27, 2024, 2.jpeg

Bleeh.  Haven redux.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the only way to stop STR’s from overriding the residential neighborhoods, is for Metro to categorize them as hotels. Whatever that takes, hotels for which they really are, wouldn’t be allowed in the zoning and therefore that problem would be solved. It’s really a simple solution, that’s why I don’t expect it to come about.