Uptown Village

GRDadof3

Dave, i saw this development today and found this forum. You mentioned this housing is intended for working families. Will it be opposed to working college students? Im currently in the process of finding a place for the upcomming year.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't quote me on this, but I believe full time students cannot belong to the "Low Income" demographic according to low income housing regulations. I remember trying to get an apartment at The Lofts and The Globe and being turned away due to my status as a student.

Actually it depends on how much you work. If you are a full time student and work part time then no. But if you work full time, it does not matter if you are a student. You should check into it. Feel free to call American Preferred Mgmt. (616) 942-1792

• 2 weeks later...

The brick work is coming along pretty quickly, it's all the way up to the top of the (commercial) building on the SE side. I'm not really sure what's going on with the different color brick underneath the windows, but maybe it will look better when it's all done.

The landscaping of the townhouses on Sigsbee looks incredible. I'm bad at remembering my camera, but maybe someone can get a shot. Sigsbee is the next hot spot in GR, mark my words! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived