Uptown Village

GRDadof3

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you thought about some co-marketing for the comercial units. I know that a few other investors have commercial spaces for lease in the vincinity and it might be beneficial to put together a recuiting package for prospective tenants. If you are interested the neighborhood would be happy to help put it together.

Yes, we have a day care on the line that would like 4200 square feet. Once they are done with all their due dilligence they will sign a letter of intent, but it looks very very good right now.

I said no to LA Insurance and Wireless Giant. They were a package deal with one owner. You can all thank me later for that :thumbsup:

We still have two bays unspoken for. Lots and lots of lookers but no takers yet. Once we are able to officially announce the day care I think the other two will fill up quickly.

Have you thought about some co-marketing for the comercial units. I know that a few other investors have commercial spaces for lease in the vincinity and it might be beneficial to put together a recuiting package for prospective tenants. If you are interested the neighborhood would be happy to help put it together.

• 2 weeks later...

Copper Penny is the name of the day.

The copper roofs have been installed, along with some of the copper drip edge. In fact the entire roof line will be trimmed in copper (actually it is not real copper, but a facia material in a color called Copper Penny). Most exciting to me is the fact that they are installing the exterior illumination (said in the manner of Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation). Tonight I will drive by as the Copper Penny Light sconces are installed in the upper sections and should be lit up.

August 3 is ribbon cutting.

Getting close.

Archived