Vistas On The James

wrldcoupe4

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

site of the new Vistas on the James... Bird's Eye View:

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=...%20the%20James_

Interesting photo! You sure do have a knack for digging up some goodies, Coupe. I suppose that oblong dirt space where all the cars are parked is the Vistas' site.

Does that look like water behind Ladybird/Toads to anybody besides me?

Eventhough there has been very little reporting of construction activity, I believe this pic was taken a while ago - even before the official groundbreaking.

• 1 month later...

RTD's Building Permits finally got around to listing it today. But they say that Manhattan Construction has the contract for the 17 and 1/2 story tower at 301 Virginia Street, and that the cost is - ready for this! $277.8M. Somebody's fingers on the typing bar must have slipped! :lol:

Coupe, there was a picture you took from CityHall OB Tower that I couldn't figure out, and it involved construction beams growing out of a large site. It may have been Phillip Morris, but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it was taken looking north. Seems to me it had a crane or two. If I knew how, I'd post the pic here.

Can you explain it?

They'll have to... I'm not aware of cranes that are over 18-stories tall that could accomplish what a tower crane would do here.

A tower crane isn't needed for pouring concrete into a hole in the ground. Once we see some steel erection happening... that's when we'll get the tower crane :)

Archived