Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

I tend to shop in Seekonk instead of North Attelboro, and it is mostly because Rt. 6 is the least "pull my hair out and make me commit bloddy murder" traffic wise compared to Warwick and N. Attleboro. However during the week if I need something I stop in N. Attleboro because it is on my way home.

I can't remember the last time I actually shopped on Rt. 2. However I do spend money at Providence place and on Westminster.

Edited by brick

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to shop in Seekonk instead of North Attelboro, and it is mostly because Rt. 6 is the least "pull my hair out and make me commit bloddy murder" traffic wise compared to Warwick and N. Attleboro. However during the week if I need something I stop in N. Attleboro because it is on my way home.

I can't remember the last time I actually shopped on Rt. 2. However I do spend money at Providence place and on Westminster.

i generally never think of seekonk, so i always end up in north attleboro. i rarely, if ever, go to rt 2 anymore. generally, i'll do providence place or smithfield crossing since i'm too lazy to leave the state.

i generally never think of seekonk, so i always end up in north attleboro. i rarely, if ever, go to rt 2 anymore. generally, i'll do providence place or smithfield crossing since i'm too lazy to leave the state.

I think 'konk is actually closer to us; clockin in at about 6 miles.

i think my main reason for going to north attleboro is that 195 gets backed up more easily than 95. i don't have to get on 95 and try to move to the left immediately. plus 95 around the mall is always backed up.

On the rare occasion that I have a car and go to stripland I go to Seekonk. Henderson Bridge to Route 6, I stay off 195 altogether. And I once had that amazing no red light run from the Henderson Bridge all the way to West Exchange and Dean. :D

On the rare occasion that I have a car and go to stripland I go to Seekonk. Henderson Bridge to Route 6, I stay off 195 altogether. And I once had that amazing no red light run from the Henderson Bridge all the way to West Exchange and Dean. :D

Friday is the big day :D, I am going to Seekonk to Target, going to buy my 3 PS3's and make a little cash

good luck... people are already standing in line at some places (if only i could find teh article).

I am going today at 1 pm, I did it for xbox360 too. It works out well, the are going for 600, I am bringing four people with me hoping to get 4 of them, and then resell on ebay, right now they are going for 1600. So I know no less than 1200 each one.

That was a good episode.

It was one of the few episodes of southpark I actually like(the funniesty part is when he first explains evolutin), that and the locked in a closet episode. That actually wasn't me who put the posting, but it is a good idea. Luckily we have internet here, and we get to take shifts :D

http://allfg.servtro.de/cms/cms/index77da....page=season-9-2 trapped in a closet episode

I'm trying to find the wii episode but I can't yet i'll keep looking.

i guess i need to watch southpark.

It was a whole Buck Rogers thing, he woke up in the year 2056 and had to go to New New Hampshire to find the last surviving WII from the 21st century there. There were beavers and atheists too, it was a two parter.