New Greenville developments

gs3

Perhaps some of us need to get in some of these positions of power. The mayor has done a good job at getting Greenville on the map, its up to us the people to make a difference and get these ultra conservative buttholes out of here.

Why should your point of view prevail? Why shouldn't the ultra-conservatives get you "out of here"?

Perhaps some of us need to get in some of these positions of power. The mayor has done a good job at getting Greenville on the map, its up to us the people to make a difference and get these ultra conservative buttholes out of here.

If you're serious about running for public office, let this be lesson number one in politics: Don't alienate any of your potential constituency. Instead, respect their points of view and find creative ways to help them understand yours. :rofl:

If you're serious about running for public office, let this be lesson number one in politics: Don't alienate any of your potential constituency. Instead, respect their points of view and find creative ways to help them understand yours. :rofl:

If your "constituency" consists of various "groups" who basically despise each other, how can you not alienate some? To serve one, you must subjugate the other. The essential folly of "multiculturalism". There is only one group who profits from this Boasian beotch child, and I leave it to the reader to discern this for themselves.

Why should your point of view prevail? Why shouldn't the ultra-conservatives get you "out of here"?

Because we have enough religious freaks living on the edge of racism. Ultra-conservatives couldn't run me off if their lives depended on it. I would fight them with all I had. You don't like my post you are free to choose not to read them. :rolleyes:

If your "constituency" consists of various "groups" who basically despise each other, how can you not alienate some? To serve one, you must subjugate the other. The essential folly of "multiculturalism". There is only one group who profits from this Boasian beotch child, and I leave it to the reader to discern this for themselves.

Love ALL, Serve ALL.

Man, I could go for a good Hard Rock Burger right about now... :rofl:

Because we have enough religious freaks living on the edge of racism. Ultra-conservatives couldn't run me off if their lives depended on it. I would fight them with all I had. You don't like my post you are free to choose not to read them. :rolleyes:

Who is 'we'? I can guess. And what's wrong with religious freaks and racism? It keeps things 'diverse'.

:ph34r:

Who is 'we'? I can guess. And what's wrong with religious freaks and racism? It keeps things 'diverse'.

:ph34r:

There is a lot wrong with it, people can't choose their race. Are you racist are something? It will make you squirm to know I am interacially married then won't it. This is it Spartan, I won't say anymore. This guy must be BJ or somebody.

Edited by motonenterprises

Is there a way to email? If so, I'll send them something.

Click Here to go to their "Contact Us" page. Look for the following:

Cafe and Hotel Development

Do you have a site or location to tell us about?

• Where is it?
  • Why would it be a good location?
  • Give us location details (size, location within city, street access etc).

Just send your recommendation to [email protected], I believe.

Edited by RestedTraveler

Click Here to go to their "Contact Us" page. Look for the following:

Cafe and Hotel Development

Do you have a site or location to tell us about?

• Where is it?

• Why would it be a good location?

• Give us location details (size, location within city, street access etc).

Just send your recommendation to [email protected], I believe.

Thanks, RT. :thumbsup:

Greenville Tech has cleared the site and is starting construction on its new on-campus housing facility. It's right on Cleveland Street next to the SCBT building.

Also, developers (I assume) have bought and are moving the houses that sat on Rocky Slope Rd. This is off Verdae and I'm guessing that this is going to be home to one of the first phases of the Verdae project. The ball is rolling!