Pelham Road Projects

Birdbrain

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, apaladin said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned but lots of clearing at the corner of Pelham and Haywood for the apoartments, restaurant, dentist office etc. This is directly across Haywood from Spinx.

Is there a development website for this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, apaladin said:

Is there a project for the corner of Pelham/Howell where the entire corner is being cleared or are they clearing it for sale? This is diagonally across ffom the above project. Across Pelham from the Jiffy Lube. Looks to be prime property. TIA

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/asklafleur/2021/08/25/whats-planned-pelham-road-site-near-haywood-road/8253792002/

From the article.

"Question: A lot of trees were recently cleared along Pelham Road between Haywood Road and Brendan Way. Can you tell me what is being built at that location?

Answer: This is hands-down the most-popular question I’ve had all year. Quite a few of you have noticed the sudden clearing of trees at the site and emailed me to learn more.

Here’s what I can tell you: As of late Augus, nothing specific is planned at the site.

Ron Rallis, owner of Rallis Holdings, LLC, currently owns the property, according to Greenville County property records. Rallis told me he is clearing the property for sale.

I mentioned to Rallis that I noticed the property is currently zoned residential. He told me he is working on getting the property annexed into the city and plans to transition the zoning to C-2.

In the city, C-2 is defined as 'local commercial.' According to the city's website, that designation is intended to “provide a limited range of general retail, business, and service uses as well as professional and business offices, but not intensive business or industrial activities, to persons living in surrounding neighborhoods.” 

Rallis said he previously tried to work on a residential plan for the site that would be similar to nearby Watson’s Orchard, but that didn’t work out, and he now plans to sell the property."

Elizabeth LaFleur

Edited by wellen
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...