SouthEnd Midrise Projects

atlrvr

If you know me, you know that I can’t express my appreciation for this project without being vulgar. SouthEnd height = Cadi Happy.

Hahaha, I thought about u at 630 when we got the renderings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, SgtCampsalot said:

When the heck was this thing built? Where did it come from?

6 minutes ago, tarhoosier said:

Parking deck has been there for a few years. A pay-daily option.

Yes, and I know a handful of people who work uptown and use this garage as a park and ride for the East/West station.  The Design Center also uses it for events at Byron's.  It gets a lot of traffic.

11 hours ago, Jayvee said:

0CA4C221-21E4-4979-8408-8294967357EF.jpeg

I think this looks really nice - much better than what I was expecting after the elevations were posted.  I love the black and grey accents and the big windows.  Do we know how much of the ground for will be retail, as opposed to leasing office/amenities for residents?  

8 minutes ago, CTiger said:

Yes, and I know a handful of people who work uptown and use this garage as a park and ride for the East/West station.  The Design Center also uses it for events at Byron's.  It gets a lot of traffic.

I think this looks really nice - much better than what I was expecting after the elevations were posted.  I love the black and grey accents and the big windows.  Do we know how much of the ground for will be retail, as opposed to leasing office/amenities for residents?  

Someone should open a casual bar in this building, I think it would kill with nothing more than people who are waiting for tables at Superica, Hawkers, and Barecelona. Only half joking

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CTiger said:

6,400 square feet of retail was mentioned in the article

5 minutes ago, j-man said:

Is there an article for this!? Any details?

Charlotte Agenda has it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I personally think the materials will either make this building or break this building. If the precast sports some sort of realistic stone pattern, it'll be great. If it looks like Legacy Union it'll be horrible

28 minutes ago, j-man said:

The black section would look nice if it were bricked to break up that material. But it is still very nice. 

agreed

15 minutes ago, Matthew.Brendan said:

Would absolutely buy a unit in this building. #wherearethecondos

You and me both. I suspect these would be priced at around 700k as condos. I bet these will be top of market rents

Edited by Guest