Name that restaurant /other locale

BreakfastPills

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
foodie, was I correct about CHIOCCA's? If not, please give another hint.

QUESTION: Does anyone know the name of the new restaurant that has taken up residence in the former CAFE LAYAYETTE at 1007 Lafyette Street?

If I recall, CAFE LAFAYETTE got some very nice notices when it opened. Sorry I didn't visit before it bit the dust.

Thanks, cp. That particular entry wasn't a "Quiz"; I just wanted to know who took over CAFE LAFAYETTE. Thanks for clearing it up. JUANITA'S ON LAFAYETTE -- is it ethnic, since Juanita puts me in mind of Mexico?

NEW QUIZ:

Name a restaurant way out in the western suburbs that was once known as ENGLISH GARDEN.

Strangely, I've lived in Richmond my whole life and never been to Bill's BBQ. Bill's BBQ is even featured in Richmondopoly!

My Grand Marnier Souffle question was a bit vague, so if Morton's serves it, it woudl be a fair answer. It's not what I had in mind so let me give a new hint to the restaurant I was thinking...

"FROG"

Strangely, I've lived in Richmond my whole life and never been to Bill's BBQ. Bill's BBQ is even featured in Richmondopoly!

My Grand Marnier Souffle question was a bit vague, so if Morton's serves it, it woudl be a fair answer. It's not what I had in mind so let me give a new hint to the restaurant I was thinking...

"FROG"

Archived