Name that restaurant /other locale

BreakfastPills

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, that one was too easy. I have to agree, as I like 4th better. Has anyone been to 3rd since the renovations? I like the stone behind the bar, but I believe the service and food has really downgraded.

Here is another easy one:

Name a Japanese style restaurant that, recently, has become more interested in punk shows, rather than food and service?

Ok, that one was too easy. I have to agree, as I like 4th better. Has anyone been to 3rd since the renovations? I like the stone behind the bar, but I believe the service and food has really downgraded.

Here is another easy one:

Name a Japanese style restaurant that, recently, has become more interested in punk shows, rather than food and service?

Yep, Edo's has a handful of totally vegan dishes like Penne Karl and Marinara. Village Cafe has vegan dishes. Saigon too and several other Asian restaurants like Eastern Buffet around the corner. Nanci Raygun was somewhat popular for its vegan dishes before it closed down. Nile is on Laurel isn't it?

This was probably a stupid question to ask, but I was and still am extraoridinarily bitter towards my disgusting Panda Veg meal that I actually paid for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived