Name that restaurant /other locale

BreakfastPills

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IPANEMA at 917 West Grace, the almost veggie place in the cave-like townhouse basement!!!

The other IPANEMA is the Brazillian meat restaurant (a smaller TEXAS DE BRASIL) on Cox Road in the same shopping center as DD33 between West Broad and Three Chopt.

Am I right, foodie foto?

You're right about SETTE. Incidentally, welcome. And I hope you'll have some fotos to share. :hi:

foodie, was I correct about CHIOCCA's? If not, please give another hint.

QUESTION: Does anyone know the name of the new restaurant that has taken up residence in the former CAFE LAYAYETTE at 1007 Lafyette Street?

If I recall, CAFE LAFAYETTE got some very nice notices when it opened. Sorry I didn't visit before it bit the dust.

I see no real harm in having a blend of chains/local restaurants. The person that is going to eat at Tobacco Company or Comfort or something likely isn't going to ditch them for Chili's. Buffalo Wild Wings, Stool Pigeons, and Morton's don't seem to hurt local places in the slip/bottom.

NEW QUIZ!!:

Name a neighborhood restaurant that was known for its TV-worthy drama. It was once said that a armed robber entered the building and left in an ambulance after the locals brutally beat him.

Hint 1: It underwent a name change in the past decades.

foodie, was I correct about CHIOCCA's? If not, please give another hint.

QUESTION: Does anyone know the name of the new restaurant that has taken up residence in the former CAFE LAYAYETTE at 1007 Lafyette Street?

If I recall, CAFE LAFAYETTE got some very nice notices when it opened. Sorry I didn't visit before it bit the dust.

Archived