>> Providence West Neighborhoods

Cotuit

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cox just raised the rates for Cable Internet maybe 2 months ago - so they're now $2 more per month than Verizon. 2 Bucks?! Well, I guess somebody had to pay for their endless mass mailings pitching television and phone service which I definitely don't need or want. :rolleyes:

Cox wasn't doing free routers either. I'll switch when it gets here...

• 2 weeks later...

alright... here's a question for all you west siders...

is there anywhere to get frozen lemonade in the federal hill area other than dunkin donuts fake version of it... the lemonade coolata? i had a couple different options in elmhurst... mr lemon, new england lemonade, and there's a del's machine at PC. now that i'm no longer in elmhurst, i need my fix.

is there anywhere to get frozen lemonade in the federal hill area other than dunkin donuts fake version of it... the lemonade coolata? i had a couple different options in elmhurst... mr lemon, new england lemonade, and there's a del's machine at PC. now that i'm no longer in elmhurst, i need my fix.

Don't know if this has already been posted, but I was at Seven Stars today and asked about the progress of the Broadway location. I was told that they are aiming for a June 1 opening. Just 2 weeks to go! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know whats up with the Carraige House on Sutton Street? (off broadway kind of across from Julians) It looks like there is some construction going on, perhaps connecting it to the small industrial building behind it. Am I confused on this one, or...? I have only seen it while driving so perhaps Im not seeing things right.

Does anyone know whats up with the Carraige House on Sutton Street? (off broadway kind of across from Julians) It looks like there is some construction going on, perhaps connecting it to the small industrial building behind it. Am I confused on this one, or...? I have only seen it while driving so perhaps Im not seeing things right.

the building on vinton street is getting some serious renovation but i don't know if it related to the house on sutton street.

PS sources report that Seven Stars will open tomorrow at the corner of Broadway and Knight.

Archived