Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

Cool shots. I'm not a huge Country fan (some stuff is OK), but I would recommend the CMHOF to pretty much anyone that likes museums and/or music in general. Some of the history is just fascinating, and I love how it is intertwined with the city's history as well as other musical genres and other cities.

WOW BNA!!! Those are some amazing shots! What are the odds that i can get the second shot for my desktop background?

Totally agreed my friend!!  However, I just want to make clear that those are not my photos.  Occasionally, I like to tool around on flickr and browse the new photos that have been posted.  I share my favorite Nashville one's here.  If you follow the link posted below each photo it'll take you to the photographer's page.  I'm sure you wouldn't need anyone's permission to simply use it as a PC background though! 

I like how the skyline from the top of Luxus is like a flashback to 1988!  haha

I wonder if you can get to the Luke Lea Heights by bike? I ride out there a lot now and I haven't seen that spot on the main loop. 

You can get there by car if you know where you're going. There is a turnoff on the left from the main road road about 4 miles in on the main loop. The turnoff is not marked and the road is in poor shape, but it's there. That location is one of my favorite spots in Nashville.

• Like 1

You can get there by car if you know where you're going. There is a turnoff on the left from the main road road about 4 miles in on the main loop. The turnoff is not marked and the road is in poor shape, but it's there. That location is one of my favorite spots in Nashville.

Thanks! I am planning on riding out there again this weekend so I will have to take a look. I have never made it off the main loop so I will have to take a short detour next time. As long as it is paved I should be able to get my road bike down the road. 

The new McDonald's at the corner of Nolensville Rd. and Concord Rd. (Concord Village) is really looking impressive!!! The use of high quality materials of stone and brick are worthy of its Brentwood neighbors. Good to see this is not another bland stucco building, like many in downtown!!!!!!

20140722_195349_zpsea8xw2ih.jpg

.......... FIRE IN THE HOLE !!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

The new McDonald's at the corner of Nolensville Rd. and Concord Rd. (Concord Village) is really looking impressive!!! The use of high quality materials of stone and brick are worthy of its Brentwood neighbors. Good to see this is not another bland stucco building, like many in downtown!!!!!!

.......... FIRE IN THE HOLE !!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

?  I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.  It looks as bland to me as the food that will be served inside.

Edited by Neigeville2