Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

2 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

IMG_3934.jpeg

Love how Pinnacle's angle immediately makes it stand out from all its neighbors!  Two or three more towers with flair like this one and we'll be cooking with gas.

On 4/7/2024 at 8:04 AM, markhollin said:

mynashvillephotos, March 3, 2024 x.png

First time seeing a photo showing the full impact of the NY and its TG friends and just how impactful they are on the skyline.  Two thumbs up!!!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nashville born said:

Just had another sobering thought about this picture.  Had it been taken 30 years ago, would the interchange appear the same?

Yes.  pretty much the same as it was when it was built back in the late sixties, early seventies.  I was on the team for the design of the original science center which was a relocation of the original Children's Museum behind the Howard  City offices on Second Avenue.  I had to build the model of it from highway construction drawings as it had not been built yet.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, markhollin said:

Skyline from above Centennial Park:

Skyline from above Centennial Park, March, 2024 x.png

I wish this pic was in better focus. 

Also, I did bit of quick research with the EB news today and found something of an answer to my earlier question about the street layouts. It appears they're going with the spine East Bank Blvd. with the secondary street running alongside the new stadium and a park where the current stadium stnads. That park appears to include a land bridge over the new EB Blvd. 

Apparently, there's another map accompanying this article. Here's the pic from the NP piece. https://www.nashvillepost.com/politics/metro/east-bank-legislation-lands-final-approval-in-metro-council/article_018e9f4c-fcba-11ee-a542-8b3ad5c3d9e7.html

Fallon Co. East Bank renderings

• Like 1