Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

Is Nashville not getting any rain?  All the grassy areas (albeit very few in the overhead pic of downtown) look brown?  Are there no sprinkler systems around the Capitol and Metro Courthouse?  Or is that just an old picture maybe taken in the winter?

Edited by PillowTalk4

21 hours ago, wreynol4 said:

Geez, the cour house size of land looks nearly as big as 5th + Broadway site.

I think it is, or maybe even bigger. 5th and broad goes from 5th to 6th avenues and from broadway to commerce; the courthouse land goes from 7th to 8th and from commerce to church streets. Very comparable plots. 

3 hours ago, PruneTracy said:

"Crane Wars" would be vastly more entertaining if they set up eight cranes in a single pit and had the people fight each other with their cranes to knock each other over until there was a last crane standing.

I know we all want to see Lake Palmer get filled in, but if we reserve it for filming this, add some barracuda / electric eels / sharks with lasers to the pit, and rename it to Lake Thunderdome, then I think this would be a better use of the property.

Could we also use this location for a soccer stadium?