Bon Secours Wellness Arena

distortedlogic

5 hours ago, gman430 said:

The arena is once again hinting at exciting things to be announced soon. I can’t wait. Probably gonna be Frozen on Ice, some religious gathering, and another country concert. Welcome to the Bible Belt.

Yep, got an email about Club seats, which the have always had and I know they are renovating the suites. 

I know it’s country (good country at least) but landing Zach Bryan for two straight nights and with it being center stage instead of end stage is a VERY big deal. Look at some of these other cities and venues he’s playing at on his upcoming tour: 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/zach-bryan-2024-tour-dates-1234813749/amp/

Several of them like Denver, Atlanta, and Foxborough are NFL stadiums in very large cities. Greenville is one of the smallest cities he’s playing at. Here is the seating chart for Greenville:

IMG_7601.jpeg

Edited by gman430

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

I know it’s country (good country at least) but landing Zach Bryan for two straight nights and with it being center stage instead of end stage is a VERY big deal. Look at some of these other cities and venues he’s playing at on his upcoming tour: 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/zach-bryan-2024-tour-dates-1234813749/amp/

Several of them like Denver, Atlanta, and Foxborough are NFL stadiums in very large cities. Greenville is one of the smallest cities he’s playing at. Here is the seating chart for Greenville:

IMG_7601.jpeg

I am so out of touch with music these days. To tell you the truth I have never heard of him but it sounds like he is big get for the BSWA. 

7 hours ago, apaladin said:

I am so out of touch with music these days. To tell you the truth I have never heard of him but it sounds like he is big get for the BSWA. 

TBH I listen to country music radio quite often and not really familiar with him either. Now Luke Combs or Luke Bryan would be big gets IMO.

Edited by vistatiger

31 minutes ago, gman430 said:

Dave Matthews Band was just announced. That’s at least the fourth concert announced for the arena just within the past week. 

Yes, not sure they have ever been here? Nov. 8th so only a a little over 2 months. These days concerts are announced 8-10 months in advance. :dontknow:

5 hours ago, vistatiger said:

TBH I listen to country music radio quite often and not really familiar with him either. Now Luke Combs or Luke Bryan would be big gets IMO.

Zach Bryan is bigger and in my opinion better than those artists especially Luke Bryan. That’s why he is performing two straight nights here and at NFL stadiums elsewhere. Just look at the likes, comments, and shares also: 

IMG_7603.jpeg

Edited by gman430

Pentatonix and Trans-Siberian Orchestra (two concerts) also announced.

Jelly Roll and Lauren Daigle look close to being sold out minus some resell tickets on StubHub. Both concerts are end stage and take up the floor along with both upper and lower decks in front of the stage. 

Edited by gman430

Not many seats left for either concert (few hundred max) and the seats that are still available for sale are selling for a pretty penny on Ticketmaster right now. Upper level for over $500 a ticket and lower level for over $1000 a ticket: 

IMG_7618.jpeg

Edited by gman430

2 hours ago, gman430 said:

Not many seats left for either concert (few hundred max) and the seats that are still available for sale are selling for a pretty penny on Ticketmaster right now. Upper level for over $500 a ticket and lower level for over $1000 a ticket: 

IMG_7618.jpeg

I guess I'm not in the loop anymore cause I've never heard of this guy; though admittedly I don't listen to country.  Regardless, I like concerts and all and enjoy them, but I can't think of any artist/band I would pay five hundred dollars or more to see for a 2 hour concert.

Edited by distortedlogic

The arena has announced that there will be no regular box office ticket sales for either concert due to them both being pretty much sold out already. Think about the economic impact for downtown Greenville with the restaurants and hotels during the concert dates. Wow. The arena is also hinting at more big concert announcements soon. 

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Classical music’s best-selling living artist, Andrea Bocelli, is set to perform at Bon Secours Wellness Arena this winter as part of a North American tour through major cities.

Bocelli will stop in Greenville on Feb. 15  as part of an eleven-show tour across the U.S. and Canada. Tickets go on sale to the public at 10 a.m. October 10.

The musician’s first stop in South Carolina puts Greenville on the map alongside other major cities like Raleigh and San Antonio.

Next year marks the 30th year of Bocelli’s career as one of the most recognizable voices in the entertainment industry. With 90 million records sold worldwide, he has performed arena-sized concerts and at major events including the Olympic games and the World Cup.

Bocelli has also earned a Golden Globe, seven Classical BRITs, seven World Music Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Edited by gman430
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Classical music’s best-selling living artist, Andrea Bocelli, is set to perform at Bon Secours Wellness Arena this winter as part of a North American tour through major cities.

Bocelli will stop in Greenville on Feb. 15  as part of an eleven-show tour across the U.S. and Canada. Tickets go on sale to the public at 10 a.m. October 10.

The musician’s first stop in South Carolina puts Greenville on the map alongside other major cities like Raleigh and San Antonio.

Next year marks the 30th year of Bocelli’s career as one of the most recognizable voices in the entertainment industry. With 90 million records sold worldwide, he has performed arena-sized concerts and at major events including the Olympic games and the World Cup.

Bocelli has also earned a Golden Globe, seven Classical BRITs, seven World Music Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

https://www.postandcourier.com/greenville/world-renowned-italian-tenor-andrea-bocelli-to-perform-in-greenville/article_48f41608-5d4d-11ee-91bc-031322c26b8b.html?utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social