Southern Photos of the Day

TBurban

Here, I'll attach a map from Google Earth with placemarks showing you where these locations are. For reference, I've drawn lines from my house to my office showing that distance.

post-9805-1150682210_thumb.jpg

What's that Brian...party at your house? Okay, you even included a map with directions for us, great. When's a great time to show up? :lol:

What's that Brian...party at your house? Okay, you even included a map with directions for us, great. When's a great time to show up? :lol:

Well the map will get you from south Shreveport to Haughton, but you'll have to do a lot of street-by-street searching.

But if you insist on a party, dude I'll break the keg out of the closet and invite my neighbors and friends. :D

More incredible photos, everyone! :shades: Wish mine were half as great.

Here is part of the backside of Piazza Bergamo in beautiful downtown Greenville, South Carolina. This piazza will undergo a total renovation soon, but there is a rather heated debate whether to pave over the grassy area or not.

PiazzaBergamo_02.jpg

Here is part of the backside of Piazza Bergamo in beautiful downtown Greenville, South Carolina. This piazza will undergo a total renovation soon, but there is a rather heated debate whether to pave over the grassy area or not.

PiazzaBergamo_02.jpg

Awesome photo, Skyliner :D Stop being so modest :D your photos are most enjoyable and captivating :shades:

PiazzaBergamo_02.jpg

Hmmmm....I suppose if you have to pave over the grassy area then you have to. But I think it would really change the character of that area to do something like that.

The West End Market in Greenville, South Carolina:

170116958_c944b6fc90_b.jpg

This building, formerly the Alliance Cotton Warehouse, dates back to 1891 and was donated to the City of Greenville by the H. Caldwell Harper Family. The City of Greenville has since (very recently, in fact) sold the West End Market to private ownership.

Nice shots everybody. I really enjoy seeing all the different pics of places I don't get the chance to see. Greenville is really a nice place that get's lots of exposure on UP.

Austin does have a nice skyline that continues to grow. I think places like Houston's bold skyline and Dallas just spoil some people.