Construction Thread-Orlando-Dynetech Center

Tim3167

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for clearing that up Boomer. I was unaware that they'd even moved into the S. Florida market with the other Banking Centers you'd mentioned. I wonder how aggressive they're planning to be in Florida. Anywho, this should be seen as good news!

Good for the retail brokers, but it's more competition for local banks. If only Suntrust had acquired The Trust Co. instead. Orlando would be HQ to at least top 10 bank.

I wish Nature's Table could be acquired by a private equity firm that could create a national organic quick service restaurant chain. There has to be a HUGE market potential for that. Plus it's local. Think of all the office space that they would occupy if that was the case.

• 2 weeks later...

I will preface by saying that I like Dynetech, but they need to do something about the unshielded lighting from the parking garage. I thought The Vue lights were bad, but Dynetech has topped them. It ruins the view of the skyline from Lake Eola. It's a good thing the building isn't located near the beaches, because there would be a lot of dead sea turtles.

I will preface by saying that I like Dynetech, but they need to do something about the unshielded lighting from the parking garage. I thought The Vue lights were bad, but Dynetech has topped them. It ruins the view of the skyline from Lake Eola. It's a good thing the building isn't located near the beaches, because there would be a lot of dead sea turtles.

Archived