Construction Thread-Orlando-Dynetech Center

Tim3167

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at night, the art panel at Mag & Wash is back lit and you can't see it at all; the exterior light strip at it's base isn't bright enough to counter the backlighting effects of the garage lights...

also, there is a retail parlor at the SE corner, fronting Wash, under the lobby level... is that where they said a Starbucks was going to go originally?

All goes back to the lights are too bright in the garage. I did a couple laps around Lake Eola last night and the blue on top reflects into a cool violet on the water, but the white light from the garage is too much. I'm sure it would be great for photo shoots. No need for a flash.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to the grand opening party of a friend of mine's firm in Dynetech last night. hosted on the 29th level amenities deck which was, should I say, awesome. but being the dumbass that I am... need I say more... you guessed it... forgot to bring something with me to commemorate the event. great views of Eola, Vue, and ORMC area. maybe the best view in town for a quasi-public place. probably Florida's highest pool.

I went to the grand opening party of a friend of mine's firm in Dynetech last night. hosted on the 29th level amenities deck which was, should I say, awesome. but being the dumbass that I am... need I say more... you guessed it... forgot to bring something with me to commemorate the event. great views of Eola, Vue, and ORMC area. maybe the best view in town for a quasi-public place. probably Florida's highest pool.

Archived