Bentonville, Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superior Industries is suppose to be putting their office in it. After that, there hasn't been much info released on tenants. It's definately going to put too much unused Class A office space on the skyline report. This building won't be filled for quite some time.

Hey Julles, I've found out what that restaurant is going to be near the Lowe's of Arkansas 72. It's going to be a McDonald's. :( But one neat thing about it is that it's colors will match the brick scheme of the Lowe's, so it will be somewhat interesting. Hopefully there's plans for more restaurants in the future.

Hey Julles, I've found out what that restaurant is going to be near the Lowe's of Arkansas 72. It's going to be a McDonald's. :( But one neat thing about it is that it's colors will match the brick scheme of the Lowe's, so it will be somewhat interesting. Hopefully there's plans for more restaurants in the future.

Thanks, Matt. You must have missed my post one page back, Sep 17th. I didn't know about the brick scheme, though. If you go to the developer's webside, SDIRealty.com, the map shows space for at least 2 more businesses.

Java Roasting Company is coming to the Bentonville Square at the corner of Main and Central.

This looks to be a chain. www.javaroasting.com

I can't seem to get their website to work for me. But I did a search on them. From what I saw it mainly pulled up info relating to Little Rock. So maybe it's a Little Rock company.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I'm driving on Rainbow Curve today and guess what I see? A Macadoodles Sign!!!! I did a bit of research and it turns out that the owner of Macadoodles has purchased a five acre parcel off Rainbow Curve on the hunch that chance the wet / dry issue makes a ballot in Benton County in the next year or so. The store could be larger than the store in Missouri! How exciting.

Okay, so I'm driving on Rainbow Curve today and guess what I see? A Macadoodles Sign!!!! I did a bit of research and it turns out that the owner of Macadoodles has purchased a five acre parcel off Rainbow Curve on the hunch that chance the wet / dry issue makes a ballot in Benton County in the next year or so. The store could be larger than the store in Missouri! How exciting.

Interesting. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing one here in Arkansas. Although they might not have the selection of their Missouri location thanks to Arkansas' liquor laws.

That is good news. If we can just get past the prohibitionist attitudes in the county seat we'd see a whole new explosion of developments in Benton County.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like Bentonville is going to have it's annual Multicultural Festival on Saturday from 11 a.m to 3 pm.

There's going to be :

Jewish Children's Songs, Dances from India, Kwanzaa Poetry Reading, Tae Kwon Do Demonstrations, Dancing from North India, Jewish Guitar, and many more.

Looks like Bentonville is going to have it's annual Multicultural Festival on Saturday from 11 a.m to 3 pm.

There's going to be :

Jewish Children's Songs, Dances from India, Kwanzaa Poetry Reading, Tae Kwon Do Demonstrations, Dancing from North India, Jewish Guitar, and many more.

Sounds great! I'm excited that my son will be growing up in an area with growing ethnic diversity. Several years ago I would've been worried.

Interesting, I hadn't actually seen it before. Is that actual ice in there?

No, it's white eyeshadow. Pretty good fake, huh?

:lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself. Yes, it's an actual ice skating rink. Does anyone know if they're doing the outdoor movies on the square this year as well? Bentonville really does a great job of celebrating the season.

Archived