NoDa (N Davidson St Arts District) Projects

uptownliving

12 hours ago, lewy2000 said:

Haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere — the red house at 34th and Davidson is having their soft launch this weekend. Italian cuisine.  

The Red House Cafe.

6C69C961-D7EA-4DD1-AA6E-410668DDDD06.jpeg

I was just talking to a friend last night about how odd it is that there's no Facebook page and no Agenda press to be found...

On 12/6/2017 at 10:01 PM, lewy2000 said:

Haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere — the red house at 34th and Davidson is having their soft launch this weekend. Italian cuisine.  

The Red House Cafe.

6C69C961-D7EA-4DD1-AA6E-410668DDDD06.jpeg

On 12/7/2017 at 10:27 AM, IrishCLT said:

I was just talking to a friend last night about how odd it is that there's no Facebook page and no Agenda press to be found...

Well in lieu of digital press, here is the article on the Red House Cafe in this month's NoDa News (hopefully you can read it):

20171214_143758.png

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jednc said:

I don't get it...

Really? .....

it would have been cool.....if the NoDa Light rail station......, were in LGBT rainbow colors ........like some other metro stations are ........in other cities. 

estacion-chueca-madrid.jpg

I just think it would’ve been more funky/eclectic for NoDa than a red-orange color for the blue line platforms.

• Like 2

Really? .....

it would have been cool.....if the NoDa Light rail station......, were in LGBT rainbow colors ........like some other metro stations are ........in other cities. 

estacion-chueca-madrid.jpg&key=1b444b17e2a47fcb27bb7db64e0b730d107e4cca62462f6890353c16acd5e013

I just think it would’ve been more funky/eclectic for NoDa than a red-orange color for the blue line platforms.

Haha I think the white rabbit mural carries the entire city by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Why is there a huge ass surface lot next to a bloody station?? Why? Just why? That has always been one thing that annoyed me: a ton of parking near public transit. 

EDIT: I do understand the need/usefulness of park and rides. 

Edited by CLT704
  • Like 2

^^ Honestly I think it is because it is first station from uptown going north that is able to have one.   That doesn't mean in 10 yrs or so a garage could not be built on that land wrapped in offices or apartments but for right now it makes the most sense to have cheaper surface parking. the next station up has a smaller surface lot.  

• Like 1