What's going on in New Orleans

NCB

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^What we really need is a new governor. Kathleen Blanco just can't get the job done in any way. Nagin also needs to get back to what he is best at, and that is helping bring people and business back to the city.

Well the burn ban is back in place here in Saint Tammny. According to the news, there were over twenty small fires across the parish last night.

There was apparently a pretty big fire in Ashley County in Arkansas close to the Arkansas-Louisiana border.

There was apparently a pretty big fire in Ashley County in Arkansas close to the Arkansas-Louisiana border.

Wow, I didn't know that the wildfires were spreading that far west along the LA/AR border. I thought most of them were within the Ark-La-Tex area.

Wow, I didn't know that the wildfires were spreading that far west along the LA/AR border. I thought most of them were within the Ark-La-Tex area.

They weren't anything real big but we've had them up here in NWA too. I think we had 12 small ones here in Washington County. There was a somewhat big one just south of Ft Smith.

Archived