The EpiCentre / TwoTenTrade / aloft

ElricSeven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlotte magazine reported it. They seemed to have some good info on all the projects, but there were several errors, so its hard to say that I would put 100% faith. I think it is possible though that they've found a willing lender.

:w00t: Looks like they're getting serious. Look at the shots from this morning on the webcam. Talk about getting a head start on the day. Maybe if they work like this they can be done with the whole tower by late 07.

Yeah, I was curious to see if the boycotts by Latinos today would have any affect on construction work, but I drove by Epicenter, Avenue and Trademark this morning and all seemed to be very busy.

wow...good observation. I wonder if they'll keep that up. You would think they would have some more light down there at night. It's gotta be pretty dangerous doing that in the dark.

It's seeming like they're really moving, for sure. The amount of effort that's gone into this is pretty impressive. I've got my fingers crossed that the results will be similarly impressive.

Archived