CONSTRUCTION THREAD: McBee Station

gs3

Yea, I saw that the other day from church street and thought to myself "I wonder if thats the bullseye???"

Nice to get a confirmation. Seems like if you were going to call it a bullseye though, it should be in the middle of the wall... Looks to me like they "missed" But it will look cool with a 3 ft overhang to complete it.

Looks like there is a lot of steel going up in the back to, perhaps the retail around the anchors are starting to take shape?

Does anyone know when a list of additional tenants will be released for McBee? I just heard two national specialty chains that apparently are coming. Both are somewhat average, neither extremely special, but they are the kind of specialty you would expect to find in a center anchored by grocery. One is new to the Greenville market . I'd like to know if there is a tenant list out, so I can confirm what I heard.

Does anyone know when a list of additional tenants will be released for McBee? I just heard two national specialty chains that apparently are coming. Both are somewhat average, neither extremely special, but they are the kind of specialty you would expect to find in a center anchored by grocery. One is new to the Greenville market . I'd like to know if there is a tenant list out, so I can confirm what I heard.

Hmmm. so potentially 4 national retailers entering at once? interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

The brick on the Publix is almost finished if not done already and the same type of brick is now going up on the Staples. It looked to be about 1/4 of the way up the building when I drove by yesterday. It also looked like they were getting ready to start building the apartments and that other building that is supposed to be a bank I think.

I survived the Noreaster, other than that, before the storm, Greenville has gotten more snow than us the entire winter. The cold is an entirely different cold up here than it is down in SC. I can't make up my mind which I like better, because I don't like cold weather either way.

Anyways, I'm hoping to fly back down there sometime in July, and be able to see all the changes to Greenville that have happened since Christmas. McBee is really going to interest me, seeing how that I still have no need for Woodruff Rd, I won't want to go down there for anything.