CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I completely understand that, however the DPC has pretty drastically limited the options of developers in the West end as a result. Since no new information has been released on this or other major developments there, I hope formerly interested developers have not been scared away by the hard regulations applied lately. I also recall a fantastic new development proposal for the corner of South Main and River/Augusta Streets having been shot down by the DPC. That was very disappointing, considering the building currently located there is in such terrible shape already.

I was wondering if it could be Tyler Florence. Someone on another thread that works in the Rocks 'n Ropes building in the West End said that he has been scouting for a restaurant location around her area.

If I were putting money on anything in relation to the Pinnacle, it would be that I don't believe that they'll start construction for at least several months after groundbreaking, if at all. This thing has been stretched out for, what, two years? I know it's a big project, but if it takes that long just to have a ceremonial groundbreaking, you have to think that something is not quite right with the picture.

Archived