Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing almost cost twice as much as my house. This was park out in front of the Westin Poinsett like a month or two ago. Lamborghini Gallardo anyone:

Picture044-1.jpg

Picture042-2.jpg

On a side note, be sure to check out the Auto show this weekend at the Palmetto Expo Center. :thumbsup:

Edited by g-man430

Wow, this is so cool to see my car on the internet. Thanks guys! :lol:

You must have hit that very high lottery.

I did make it to the autoshow...

357962615_3b4c94b6d7.jpg

I was actually a bit disappointed. They had one or two neat things and concept cars, but for the most part, it was just stuff you'd see on a typical day on the Motor Mile. I was hoping to see some more exotics, such as the the one pictured above. They didn't even have any BMW's, which I thought was odd, given that they make them here.

Different subject - Sunrise over the Piedmont, as seen from Bald Rock.

357710995_2e2737fc00.jpg

Edited by Beowulf

Great shot, Beowulf. :thumbsup: I was also a bit disappointed the auto show didn't have any exotics this year. They have never had BMW for some reason, so that wasn't really suprising, but every year i've gone they have always had that one car that was like $250,000. Last year, it was the Ford GT. This year, they didn't have any for some reason except for maybe the Ford Super-Chief concept luxury truck, which is going to be built in a couple of years. It will costs over $100,000. However, last year they didn't have any concept cars, but this year they had like 5 or 6. The off-road course, which was free and began last year was nice though. :)

Edited by g-man430

Great pics, RT but why is the road closed? No wonder these shops are closing. It's kind of hard to get foot/road traffic when the road is closed. Also, how did you get on the second floor balcony?

This was on a public holiday (MLK Jr.'s Birthday), so the impact of closing the street was probably thought to be minimal. They were digging up something that crossed the street. It was open again when I was downtown today, so they only had things disrupted for one day. What's killing North Main is the attraction people have to the West End and Falls Park/RiverPlace, not minor street disruptions such as this.