Growth: Fallschace

cityboy05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any one know when AIG Baker will make the site plans available to the public so we can have something to get excited about. I think if the public could see the site plans on the Fallschase web site this might appease those who are doing nothing but complain about this development, because I don't think they realize what is about to take place here!

I too am a big Costco fan, I put joining Sam's Club on hold for this one! Costco offers discounted prices for there things like Sam's but there products are more superior!

I also want to know more about the Theatre going up. I am hoping for a RAVE since they are the Movie house of choice for AIG Baker, plus Rave is one of the first to Carry TRUE HD Digital projector's. They blow AMC out of the water!!

Does any one know when AIG Baker will make the site plans available to the public so we can have something to get excited about. I think if the public could see the site plans on the Fallschase web site this might appease those who are doing nothing but complain about this development, because I don't think they realize what is about to take place here!

I too am a big Costco fan, I put joining Sam's Club on hold for this one! Costco offers discounted prices for there things like Sam's but there products are more superior!

I also want to know more about the Theatre going up. I am hoping for a RAVE since they are the Movie house of choice for AIG Baker, plus Rave is one of the first to Carry TRUE HD Digital projector's. They blow AMC out of the water!!

They are already available to the public. You can see them at our offices (Leon County Growth Management) or you can go to the city/county GIS website (www.tlcgis.org), click on Land ID, and go from there.

WOW thanks for the link. Great looking layout!!! I had no Idea about this site. I will have to study these plans for a while. You would not know were there would be any elevation plan-views would you? Thanks again.

Not online, but at our office there might be.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this Video on one of the AIG Bakers websites. Supposedly Fallschase is being modeled after this development with this "Main Street Feel". I personally like how AIG did the landscaping at this development and would like to see the same here.

Not much, but maybe something to keep up excited about.

AIG Baker Pattoncreek Development

Saw this Video on one of the AIG Bakers websites. Supposedly Fallschase is being modeled after this development with this "Main Street Feel". I personally like how AIG did the landscaping at this development and would like to see the same here.

Not much, but maybe something to keep up excited about.

AIG Baker Pattoncreek Development

• 5 weeks later...

It may be me and wishful thinking but I saw a few small Cats "Small Dozers" clearing out some land next to Mayhan and the Car Dealership. I believe this is were the New Walmart is going to be placed according to the Blueprints. Perhaps they are getting it ready for "Ground-Breaking" Ceremony.

While I was in Miami over the Past week and 1/2, my mom said that she say a news segment about Charlie Crist holding up the Fallschase development to try to milk it for all its worth..... or something along those lines. Has any one seen this?

sbdinc.... way cool avatar!!!!

I'm sure you mom isn't nearly as old as my mom, but even before she was in her 80's, here's how this would have worked w/her: She would have heard a news story about Charlie C., I don't know any story about him, then next there would have been a story about Fallschase, then in her magical mind some how some way she would have linked the stories together and come out w/the conclusion that Charlie was stopping Fallschase. :)

I'm sure your mom doesn't do that, but it's very funny when mine does it.

While Fallschase is slooooowly moving along.... There's a small project next door that the County is looking at, a 40,000 square foot shopping center (Mahan Walk) with at least one restaurant just to the west of Fallschase on Mahan. Their hearing is on Wednesday the 13'th.

Archived