Tradition Tower

downtowninvestor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To further veer of topic... I think the Sun Trust is male (designed by SOM), the Courthouse is clearly female (it was designed by a woman). What i'd really like to see is the the mating of Bell South building in Nashville (Batman) with Sun Trust (the green lattern). Kinky. ;-)

I was able to get inside the sales center. It will be another week or two before they are officially open and another 6-8 weeks before the model is complete

Well now I've seen it all, now we even have construction delays on the models! :D

Anyone heard anything new on tt.I know the sales center hasn't opened yet but do they have any units sold yet?

I believe they are selling to University Club members only at this point. The club itself has purchased several of the best units.

twin tower with a connecting sky bridge is the most unique idea in FLA since the Loft II in Miami with Metromover running thru the middle of it.

Which copies the Contemporary Resort, so we'll chalk one up for Orlando (even though it's Disney). :thumbsup:

I had an appointment with the agent at the Tradition Towers Sales Center today. The cheapest 1 bedroom is priced at $510,000. If you are looking for a two bedroom expect to pay upwards of $700,000, and they require 15% down to reserve. They expect to break ground in 6 months or once 60% of the units are sold. Inside the sales center they have a plasma TV with virtual renderings of the inside and outside of the tower, NICE!!!! They will officially open the sales center in 1-2 weeks. Several of the penthouses and high-end condos where sold to members of the University Club.

I had an appointment with the agent at the Tradition Towers Sales Center today. The cheapest 1 bedroom is priced at $510,000. If you are looking for a two bedroom expect to pay upwards of $700,000, and they require 15% down to reserve. They expect to break ground in 6 months or once 60% of the units are sold. Inside the sales center they have a plasma TV with virtual renderings of the inside and outside of the tower, NICE!!!! They will officially open the sales center in 1-2 weeks. Several of the penthouses and high-end condos where sold to members of the University Club.

That is ridiculous. Will the plumbing be platinum? I hope there are enough people out there willing to spend half a mil on a 1 bedroom condo - though I can't imagine who would.

That is ridiculous. Will the plumbing be platinum? I hope there are enough people out there willing to spend half a mil on a 1 bedroom condo - though I can't imagine who would.

Apparently, there are an obscene number of people who make obscene amounts of money.

Orlando needs this project. I just got back from Tampa. Their DT is so massive the way its structured. ORL needs Tradition and Dynetech and 55W and Vue to top out soon. period. and Ivanhoe.

I keep forgetting how sparsely structured DT ORL is compared to Tampa. Every one of their talls is literally across the street from one another. 55W is already going vertical. Vue is on the 15th or so level adding new floors at a rate of one per week or 5 per month it seems.

When Vue tops off in September, it will make a huge impact. When 55W tops off, the impact will be even greater. Dynetech will close another visual gap. But Tradition will really add density.

I just wish the Presidential was still a go.

Archived