Tradition Tower

downtowninvestor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I got the same letter. The thing that strikes me is that it is supposed to be a 39-story building. Does anyone know an average floor height for projects like this? Could this be the new tallest?

10 to 11 feet between floors with a 7 inch thick deck on each floor. That definitely puts it in the range of it's expected 415 feet. Not a new tallest, but at least it's over 400 feet, the bechmark for what a lot of people consider a skyscraper.

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here but I have been following the the forums for quite sometime now. I am myself looking forward to moving into one of the new buildings going up in Downtown Orlando. I am a real estate agent and I just got notice that the VIP-PreOpening for Tradition Towers is going on now. Just thought i would share this information with you guys.

Mo

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here but I have been following the the forums for quite sometime now. I am myself looking forward to moving into one of the new buildings going up in Downtown Orlando. I am a real estate agent and I just got notice that the VIP-PreOpening for Tradition Towers is going on now. Just thought i would share this information with you guys.

Mo

Mo,

Welcome to the forum! By VIP-PreOpening are to talking about the sales office? Where is that located?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw an add for the towers in a FL travel magazine today, so the sales team must be relying on some out of towners to invest in this opportunity. That's what is goin on in Jax, is that some out of towners just invest in a property in Jacksonville, and it's usually a condo in town or at the beach.

The Solaire has made more of an impact on the skyline than I thought it would. I can't wait to see the impact of a couple 400 footers with the Vue and Tradition towers. Their location and orientation will fill in a large gap in the skyline.

Any news lately on this project.I hear dynetech and the paramount are now u/c anyone else hear that?

^^^I hope that word is not from a little birdie! Just kidding. This is my favorite project and I hope that it will break ground or demo soon. I can't wait until there are more projects in the UC category than proposed or approved. So is this project still slated to be 39 stories and approximately 415 feet above grade? And has the FAA given thier most honorable blessing? :shades:

Archived